3.0

I agree totally agree with all the nagative feedback on here.These people will not even give you the place they are located, that was my first clue right there, when someone will not tell you where they are located.

I would not make a deposit untill I felt confortable about the site and knew I could get my money back, well after playing free games they finally did it they keep giving me boots and viruses.

My AVG comes up a lot on their site, I'm not going to give anyone or any site money under these conditions,.there you go your choice

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "let the people know what they are getting into". This person is overall dissatisfied with Bingohall. The most disappointing about bingo game at Bingohall was its a rip off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bingohall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Bingohall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments