1.8

I played bingohall for about six months and several times had my balance up in the 20-30 thousand range and they would give you every excuse as to why I couldn't make a withdraw.I also purchased 3 high ticket items in their shop with my stars and I never received one of these items no a reason why.

I noticed that there was some unauthorized charges on my acct so I contacted my bank and these charges added up to over $22,000. I gave my bank the go ahead to go after them for these charges. then about 2 weeks after doing so a bingohall rep called me and asked why I dispute charges.

I replied because I didn't authorize those amounts or charges.He proceeded to try and argue with me and I stated he needed to talk to my bank as I couldn't answer any of his questions.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bingohall. The most disappointing about bingohall game from Bingohall was not being paid Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bingohall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Bingohall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Your complaint has some flaws, I'm afraid.You say you have only been with the site for 6 months, yet claim to have purchased three items with your stars.

Perhaps the reason you never received them would be that at your VIP level you could only purchase one item per year, and the first one would have to be after your first BD anniversary date.Sounds a bit fishy to me.

to Anonymous Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1110666

Unless they were depositing huge amounts daily and never withdrew.I was able to make a shop purchase in the first 3 months I was there.

I also deposited over $50k.

The only fishy thing about this review is the fact you disputed the charges. You know the charges come in under random names so that way the banks don't know it's a gambling site or they would decline it. Not fair that you made the deposits, played and then turned around and disputed the charges.

Sounds like YOU ripped THEM off.

Now as far as withdrawing goes...Yes, it's pretty much impossible to withdraw anymore.You shouldn't play here to try and make money, it doesn't happen