1.3K views

Hope you read BEFORE you deposit.I requested a withdrawal about 5 weeks ago and still no money.

One excuse after the other. Admittedly, I deposited little money and won a lot, almost $1200. I asked for $500 and little by little (I did not know of the dishonesty, I spent most of it playing. Enjoyed the games!!

You will not win if you request a withdrawal. I'm down to my last $500 and see they are not going to pay. It didn't take me long to realize they have in place "computer players" who win many many times even though there may be 65/70 players. No one has that kind of luck and I started to recognize the "made up" names who won repeatedly.

Stay away from this site.They are not honest.

ginnypoo wrote the review because of problems with payment at Bingohall. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bingohall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bingohall sweepstakes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments