1.8K views

I won $800 on bingohall.com.I followed all the rules and was in fact winning on my own deposit so there were no play through rules in effect.

They agreed on that point. Then I had to submit every piece of ID i own in the world. They said it wasn't good enough. All pieces of ID have the same address, and all photos are a true likeness to each other.

Everytime I called, I got some help center in Romania and no one spoke very good english. I also received very rude customer service. Thankfully I only wasted $100 on this site. It's obviously a racket site.

Don't waste your money, there are much better sites out there. Also, almost forgot, after making my first deposit, I was owed $120 in bingo bucks which are only good for future play but i played along in the chat sessions, why not? I never received my bingo bucks, even after emailing screen shots of my wins.

When I persisted with this, customer service guy swore in Russian like language and hung up on me.THIS SITE IS A SCAM.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bingohall. The most disappointing about bingohall game from Bingohall was customer service, payout and rip off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bingohall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Bingohall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments