Manchester, Georgia
11.6K views 18 comments

I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit.I then did some research and found this site and asked them about whether or not the people were actually real and if they used house player, (computers) he then said "Whats the point?

Play against the computers and win! I am attaching screenshots of the chat. I cannot believe the gaming commission allows sites like this to exist and rip consumers off! SHUT THEM DOWN!

ITS FRAUD!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WIN NOTHING!

Review about: Bingo Game.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States #1258815

i have really been scammed by ibingo, my own fault for being so naive, I am handicapped and cant get out of the house, i won over $2500 and couldnt cash in a penny, not enough inough information or always some reason, they even took away my bb s, because i asked for a cashout, like i said my fault, it is a scam and cant beleive I beleived them. The cms try to act like your friend but god dont talk negative about cash ins or your get booted from chat too, i will cancel my card

elvisinthehouse
Barberton, Ohio, United States #1212112

You can add CyberBingo to the list, they just told me I have to wager 2685.00 before I can get any of MY money back.I called Bingohall to complain about Gypsyrain who is in every room and wins 40 to 50% of the games.

The lady got really rude with me so I told her what a ripoff they are and hung up.Would love to get a class action suit on all these computer bingo ripoff sites

to elvisinthehouse Boiling Springs, South Carolina, United States #1261365

I joined bingo hall a couple of months ago, and I too, kept noticing Gypsyrain winning all the time. I played all hours of the day/night and still, they were in every room and kept winning. Soooo disgusted that I've wasted money on this site!

#1199784

This is true.They also run the Bingo for Money website.

This is a big rip off! Scams. It is next to impossible to cash out your winnings.

Each bonus you collect starts a new term in withdrawing.My banks doesn't let me make any deposits anymore because they said that there is scamming gone on in Great Britain and there is where this is coming from.

I deposited 30 dollars to this company and when I tried to play it stated I did not have enough credits.When i went to live chat she told me I could not use my bonus money to play the slots.

I informed her i had made a cash deposit and that is what I wanted to use to play, she then tried telling me I had played my 30 dollars andnonly had the bonus money left. I informed her that was incorrect and I had not played one single game.

I told them I wanted my money refunded to my credit card and I got a run around..finally they said they had initiated the refund, but when i asked for a transaction code they refused to give me one....no transaction code , no confirmation code and no 30 dollars....is there anyway to start a classaction law suit against them?

Yes this site is a total scam.I won money and trouble cashing out.

After like 2 or 3 cashouts they closed my account for no reason.

Guess they don't like you to win.They have lots of house players also.

It's a scam if you give credit card info cancel the card.

I wouldn't mind so much if you were only playing against one room, not ten or so different sites. (and add employees to house players?) Log on to Bingo Hall, Bingo for Money, Vic's Bingo, Instant Bingo, Bingo Room, Bingo Ville, iBingo, I Play Bingo, Bingo Canada and possibly more I haven't seen, and the SAME INDIVIDUAL PERSON wins the game, across all sites, regardless of which particular site they're playing on. Seriously, they say they're 'stand alone' entities, yet have the same chat room moderators (employees) and winners.

That's like playing Black Jack against 10 casinos at once, or 520 cards in the deck simultaneously.

Good luck if you honestly believe the same person can keep winning consistently, even when everyone 'apparently' has the exact same amount of cards in a game.

They did the same to me. Made it so they can't give you any money whatsoever but can easily have you deposit money.

Waste of time

WELL AT LEAST YOU GOT TO PLAY THEY TOOK MY MONEY ON THE FIRST SIGN UP UP WICH IT WAS $15.00 AND I TRIED TO LOG AND THEY SAIDMY Y ACCOUNT AS DISCARED