2.7

Been playing 5 weeks.With deposits and bonus about 4 k.

I see the same people win everyday. Now the one that catches my eye. All these people with red in the name. I cant win for anything but about 8 do constantly on a random game of probability.

I play about 4 rooms, least full max cards and nothing.

Took me 1256 games for my 13th win.I am accusing them of nothing but no more money and ill find new site.

Review about: Bingohall Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bing0Hall_Rep

Hello,

Thank you for your message and know that we are deeply sorry to see you so upset!

We can assure you once more that all the wins on our site are based on luck and if we could, we would spread the winnings equally, so that all our players would be happy.But unfortunately, that is not how the games go, it is not in their nature.

We all deal with a game of chance, that no one can influence.

We understand how frustrating those periods without wins can be, but we are sure that eventually, luck will turn the tables in your advantage!

We would like to assure you that we deeply care about all our members! Therefore, as a token of our respect and appreciation, we have enabled an amazing loyalty program that will boost your balance with real cash every week, so that you can give the games a try at any point and also take all winnings home! :)

Simply join us on Live Chat and our colleagues would be more than happy to tell you all about it!

We can assure you that we will always do everything in our power to help you get your name among the lucky winners!

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!Have a lovely day, The BingoHall Team

to Bing0Hall_Rep #1383693

what you could do is 1) be transparent about the number of players in a room.When your site says 20 players in a room, that's your site.

Not the total from all your sister sites also playing same room. 2) put a ticket telling the average cards purchased. It's obviously concerns you guys enough they made a big post about repeat winners.

Don't keep talking, give players more and accurate info to help them with the only things they control.Room to plays and cards to buy.

to Sean #1384901

Actually, it is the total from all sites that is showing.Total players is the number of players who have purchased cards for that game (which may be different than the number of people in chat because many people prebuy and never go into the room).

Also, why would they tell you the average cards purchased?

If you go to live bingo, they don't tell you what everyone else purchased and it's really none of your business.

If you want to be a regular winner, max buy all cards in all rooms, All day and every day like they do. Then you'll see your name up there too.

I'm not backing them at all (I have many of my own issues with them) but your complaints are ridiculous.

If you're going to complain, it should be about something valid

to Anonymous #1385837

A ticket telling you average cards purchased them you compare to land based.Bingo with many less cards and no autodaube.

Now I don't have the time or inclination to even attempt any injection scripts to see what can be bypassed and what info can be gained. But you know this total is from all rooms how? Any evidence? Without it your staring at an unverified number.

And why would they say average cards purchased? Help players increase revenue. Cause fact is the only advantage they have is mobile but that's about to go. So they better do something cause many people have been running comparison tests and winning way more other sites.

Mobile is the difference and reason stay.

But what I said is not ridiculous AMD if you can't see the value or reason can't really help you and yes you are backing them.You did it in a manner that was not in your face though so nice job