Review about Bingohall Bingo Game from Mountain View, California
I went against my own judgment deciding to play bingo online but my intuition told me not to make a large deposit.Before making the deposit I asked numerous times what are the terms to withdraw winnings? they completely avoided my question I made a deposit of $7 and won $100 when I went to withdraw they gave me every reason why I could not get my winnings.* BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY OR ANY ONLINE BINGO.* Just play at your local bingo hall
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Bingohall Bingo Game
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room. From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "Ive played at bingo hall for about 3 months off and on,never really won anything until christmas eve.i was playing one of the newer games 7. Monkeys i hit for..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve..."
- " I have never written a bad review, and I truly wish that I didn't have to. I have worked in retail and..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."