Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
3.4

I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag.Now that site was fun !!

The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through used to be 3x your deposit. eg.. 100.00 deposit,,,300.00 play through...simple.

Then they joined Bingohall and it progressed to 3x play through on your deposit and deposit bonus. At one point I cashed out 8 weeks in a row, and now to find out that they changed my play through to 5x !!! Now you not only have to play through your deposit, and your bonus, but you have to play through your earned chat bbs also !!!!

Now it's a stretch to cash out. A 50.00 deposit could have a $2,500.00 play through now !!!!

Amazing. Then my name TinHalo disappeared and RedKarma2 came out of the blue to be told we'll fix it. That was over 3 months ago and it's still not fixed. Customer support is non existent anymore.

they've bitten off more than they can chew as far as older players go.They will catch a lot of new fish everyday I'm sure, but the smart ones have left or are leaving.

I liked: All the wonderful cms.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Harder payouts, Hidden rules.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Pittston, Pennsylvania, United States #1125571

4 months now and no name restoration has been done, nor will they close the account, after dozens of requests. Just a bad place to do business anymore. fun factor is gone