Resolved
1.6

Update by user Nov 29, 2017

My accounts are no longer winning so they have either resolved that or they changed the username. At this point, I don't really care anymore.

I wanted them to stop cheating my friends and as far as I can tell, they have.

Well at least with my user names. Don't know about all the others.

Original review posted by user Oct 30, 2017

Bingohall and all of its sister sites are very dishonest. A few years ago there was a CM named Suzanne (probably right before they bought out all the other game sites).

She left her job and when she did many players got an email from her. One of the managers of the site was talking about the players. In that email he said that I (imvenus143) would exchange sexual favors for bbs. After I saw this email I was furious.

The top manager of the site contacted me and he gave me and 2 friends and all expense paid weekend to Toronto. While we were there, I hung out with him a lot. We went to the underground clubs and we had a blast. We actually became friends and I saw him often.

Toronto was only an hour and a half away. He told me about a lot of the inner workings of online bingo. He also told me that after that incident the players and CMs were strictly forbidden from contacting each other off the site. As you can read, that is still in the terms.

On one of my trips he asked me if he gave me a second account and funded it completely if I would go on the site and play as often as I could. The deal was that I could never deposit my own money and I could never withdraw. It would be a 'for fun' account. I thought heck yes, I can play slots as much as I want and I can participate in chat games.

Eventually I realized what was happening. I was winning all of the time and it wasn't really fair to the other players but I still did it. When I contacted management about this, I was told I could set up an account on a sister site and I could deposit and do everything other players could do, including withdrawing on that account. They would give me lots of free chips as long as I kept pre-buying on the 'other' account.

I was told to participate in chat and act like any other player would. There was one particular player that kept figuring out that my 'house' account and my real account were the same person. She is no longer with the site and I don't know if she just left or was banned also. I had to change my name often.

When she figured it out, they told everyone that they could have accounts with sister sites as well. This would make it easier for them because if people did figure out that I was the same person, they would think I just had an account with a sister site. They would also get more money because people would be playing on more than 1 account. A few months ago I started being in contact with people on social media.

I told them my real account player name but I was forbidden to tell them that I operated a 'house' account. Sometimes one of them would ask me if that other player was me and I had to lie. I felt really guilty about it. This is the very reason that they did not want any of us to communicate outside of chat.

Not only was there a chance that people would find out that there were house players but they might also find out that every person had different requirements to meet before they cashed out. Every time you cash out, your wager requirement goes up. They don't tell you this and it is not in your terms of service. They are covered by the clause that states they can change the rules at any time.

They let people cash out but don't think if you win that million dollar jackpot that you are going to get very much of it. They will manipulate it or just flat out ban you instead of paying you. It will most likely be won by a house player or a new player on their $25 free chip. They manipulate the software so that new players can win.

They do this to get them hooked. They also ban people from winning big jackpots. They know who is going to win bingo before the game even starts. It goes by your history of how you play and how much you cash out.

If you are a 'high risk' player, you will not win any progressives. They can actually restrict your account so that you can't win over a certain amount. When the software chooses which person is going to win at the start of the game, if the prize is a bigger amount than you are permitted to win, you will be excluded and wont win that game. I can guarantee that I am not the only house player.

We are not allowed to know who the other house players are. If you pay attention in chat you can figure it out. They are told to talk and participate. You will eventually see a different name come in that has a lot of the same personality traits as someone else but they will deny being them.

One particular player always spells aww instead of awe. Another always uses a capitol L when she starts a sentence with lol. Just pay attention to the little things and you will eventually figure it out. They will also have subtle differences in their names.

Things such as a lowercase letter or 1 number off. I am ashamed that I even took part in being a house player. I am disabled and I have a limited income. I know that a lot of the other players do too.

When I met SwampGator (God rest her soul) in person, this was the beginning of the end. She became a real live human being and every time my house name won, it took something away from her. After she died, I contacted management and told them that I did not want to be a house player anymore. I told them that I just didn't feel it was fair.

I was taking money away from my friends and it broke my heart. They told me that this is exactly the reason that they did not want any of us contacting each other. A couple weeks prior to me contacting them, I had won $112,000 on the firestorm 7 slots TWICE. I was able to cash out 1500 of it the first week.

When I tried to cash out 5000 a couple weeks later, I logged in and received a message that my account had been disabled and that I was permanently banned. This message was not only on my regular account but also my 'house' account. When I told some of my real life friends this, they told my that I was still winning. I hadn't told them about the other account yet.

Now not only was my house name winning but so was my regular name. I was winning but I was banned. Where was all this money going?? It was going back to the house.

They are under the false impression that none of us contact each other in real life. How would I ever find out that my name was still winning? If they cancelled my account then how is it still winning? They are so incredibly shady and they lie and manipulate everything.

When I called them to ask why my account was banned and why I was still winning they said 'you manipulated the system by cancelling your prebuys' and then they said 'you are not still winning, your so called friends are lying to you'. They are full of crap. I can see my name on the winners list. According to the leaderboard Starbuck222 has won over $50,000 in slots this week.

On one of the games it says that Thechurchlady had hit a large amount on that game. That name has been gone for over a year and if you type it in, it says it doesn't exist. I have also seen starbuck22 and Starbuck22 (one has a capitol S and one doesn't ) win recently, those accounts do not exist. Try to send a gift to them and it will tell you that.

My real player account was Starbuck222. The account that I had as a 'house' account had several different names. Corndogbreath, doinbetteronmeds, manicpsycho and there may have been more but I cant recall. The day that my friend Scott came on messenger and asked if that was me, it broke my heart to lie to him.

Now I am telling you all, yes it was me. Yes, I was a house player and YES, I feel extremely guilty about it. So for the rest of you house players out there, please consider what you are doing to your friends. It is not worth it.

Some of these people are house bound and the only friends they have are online. They deposit real money and house players are playing on free money and it all goes back to the house. I don't think the CM's are aware that there are house players. I believe that some of them might suspect it but there is plausible deniability.

If they don't know then when they get fired or quit, they cant expose the truth. There is nothing they can do to me anymore. My accounts have been disabled even though they are still using them as house accounts. The only thing they could do to me would be to shut me up permanently.

They can't stop me from speaking the truth because they no longer have anything to hold over my head. They aren't stupid enough to put anything in writing. The only time they talk to you is on the phone. They wont answer emails and they change their phone number often.

The only way that they will be stopped from taking advantage of people is to get people to stop depositing money. They are no longer accepting US players but if you are already a member they say you are safe. I do not believe this one bit. They are going under and I believe it is because with social media, people are finding out the truth.

Next time you go to deposit real money just realize that you don't have very good odds. Not when they have house players that are winning most of the games. Remember also that they can ban you at any moment for any reason. They don't need to give you an explanation.

It is in their terms that they can do this. I don't have a whole lot of proof but the fact that my names are still winning when I have been banned should tell you something. Here is a screen shot of my account showing that I had almost a 2 million dollar balance prior to my prebuys. I prebought almost 2 million dollars in cards.

There was a whopping $85 left after I was done. That is max cards for every room for a period of 3 months. They put this money in your account and there is no history of where it comes from. You just wake up one day to over a million dollars in your account and it is your job to go put it all into prebuys.

In return you get to play for free for as long as you want. There is no limit. You can play slots too. When your account gets to 0, it is reloaded.

I wish I had taken more photos before they disabled all of my accounts. I am pretty sure that if I had won every single game for a whole month that I would not have had a nearly 2 million dollar balance. That alone should be pretty good proof. To the bingohall agent that answers everyone's reviews, tell your bosses that they are crooks and perhaps they should have answered my emails.

Maybe I would have held up my end of the bargain by not exposing them.

They did not want to pay me the $ that I won and by me expressing my guilt over being a house player, they thought it would be easier to just get rid of me. I will make sure that I expose them on every forum there is.

Review about: Bingohall Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Real friends i made, Exposing the truth.

I didn't like: That they lie, That they cheat, That they dont answer emails.

Comments

ty for yor honesty not only are decent pp being ripped off but like u said ppl who are homebound lonely and trying their luck-totally disgusting

First let me say I do applaud you for coming forward and confirming what so many of us have known for years....

Before I begin, let me say I have been a player of Bingohall since shortly after they went live in April of 2001. I was a personal friend of the original owner as well as many of the original management.....Therefore I have been around thru all the changes both of the site and all the management changes.

When Bingohall first started it was owned and operated by Winward Casino Group.....later they added Bingoformoney.......Southbeach Bingo and Internet bingo which was a free play site only. They purchased Vics Bingo in late 2004 but it was kept separate until shortly after the first management change in 2005. Vics did not merge with Bingohall until 2009 at which time all original Bingohall players were informed that if they had account on any of the sister sites they needed to choose which site they wished to keep active as all other accounts would be closed due to the rule of only one account across the network. Of course that changed before long mainly due to the fact that the Vics players that basically took over Bingohall were not required to follow the same rule and before long the original Bingohall players became aware of this and raised enough cain they allowed them to reopen their other accounts if they wanted to along with the fact (unspoken of course) they figured out they could make even more money by doing so by applying these ridiculous terms and conditions they have in place.

That being said,there are quite a few flaws in your testimonial that would make it hard for many to believe.

1- You referred to a CM by the name of Suzanne.......There has never been a Cm by the name of Suzanne @Bingohall......Now that's not to say there wasn't one at one of the other sites.

2- As to the restriction of cms and players not being allowed to communicate with each other, be aware that rule has been in place since long before Vics ever came into play.....I won't go into the details of why it was put in place just know it was long before any incident in 2006.

Now I have to ask, you say you have been doing this since 2006.........but yet it took you 11 years to let the cat out of the bag.

Believe me i'm not doubting half of what you say is true....just curious why you continued to (in your words) cheat people all those years.....surely you knew all along what you were doing is wrong. I am also curious as to the fact that a couple months back you stated in chat several times under the alias of Starbuck22 that you were leaving....but next thing we know you are playing under Starbuck222........and winning consistently every day in every room.......Now all of a sudden you feel the need to let the cat out of the bag. Again I say, I for one am fully aware that players like GypsyRain, tothemoonandback, localsogal (tanks2healers2) and all the other alias's she goes by, along with her mother Obason ,redredwine63 (and all of her alias's) just to name a few are HOUSE PLAYERS.......let's get real........as another poster stated there is no way a normal person could possibly play max cards in all rooms 24/7 every week......Furthermore.......when they talk in chat about having their prepays done a month in advance....(.knowing that with the new system it takes the money when you do the prepays) let's just say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it all out. I can also agree with you about them manipulating the game........only not the way you say.......It's in the way they set each players personal percentage of payout...ie: House players and new players are set at between 90 and 97% chance of winning.....while players who are prone to cash out are set at 10% and so on........along with the blocking certain players from being able to win any huge jackpots......

I could go on forever about how the site has changed (for the worse) over the years, but also it is players like yourself that conspired with them to in essence defraud the paying players that have caused the site to lose its respectability it had back in the early days .

Once again I applaud your courage to come forward however it is a tad bit late. BTW.....you also stated that both your real players and house player names no longer exist........yet just today I looked them up and found every one of them......not saying you are able to log into them,......just they they still exist on the site.

Bing0Hall_Rep
to Anonymous #1391800

Hello,

We are happy to hear that after all these years we still have loyal friends that know how to appreciate when a story is just this, a story.

We will cut directly to the second point of your message.

The customer you were addressing had in fact a few accounts. The player however used systematic gaming on the mentioned accounts. This is against our Terms and Conditions and against the rules that we always had right on the site. Due to history with this customer and not being the first time she has received a warning, she could say that her account will be closed after being caught.

Not only that, but with all the funds and winnings that the player won by using systematic gaming, she made prebuys for as long as she could.

When the player was caught abusing the same gaming pattern again, after already being warned and having all her accounts closed, she started making threats. We would like to make it very clear that we do not have house players, never have and never will. This is something that goes completely against our vision as a company and we will never accept such a thing to happen.

Lastly, we want you to know that we always try to help all our customers and we always do everything in our power to make sure that they have an enjoyable time on our site.

In this situation we were however forced to close the member’s account.

Warm regards, The Bingo Hall Team

to Bing0Hall_Rep #1391805

I don't even know what systematic gaming is and I never received any kind of warning. Have you considered calling me or emailing me rather than coming on here?

I sure tried to call you (you change your number all the time) and I emailed you MULTIPLE times with no response. I received a call from both Randy and Caesar this week asking me if I would like to make a deposit from my account that is still active, even though it is not me using it. I also have an email from Randy that you might find interesting. Perhaps you could show me this warning as well?

Was it in an email? A telephone call? A live help agent? I don't know what you are talking about.

I sure would like to see it.

Maybe it is a story but you were still allowing my 'banned' account to win weeks after you disabled my account. Someone is using my telephone number and my player information because why else would your live help agents be calling me? Not just once either. To be honest, I really don't care anymore.

The people I care about saw the proof. Most of them were the ones taking the screen shots.

You can't come on here and say that everything is for the benefit of your players when house players with banned accounts were still winning. It kind of makes you sound dumb.

to Bing0Hall_Rep #1410348

Again by your own words her accounts were banned. How is it two days after they were banned per an earlier reply they were still winning?

I have screen shots with time stamps and if you look at the reply saying they were banned then it's easy to see two days later still winning. Either the company is scamming or incompetent, either way they have done paying customers wrong and stolen money

to Bing0Hall_Rep #1548467

screw you and your rip off site, you need to be gone for good and you will soon, we working on it. I dont trust you for nothing AND YES YOU DO HAVE IN HOUSE PLAYERS QUITE A FEW OF THEM AND IS SOOOOOO OBVIOUS...STOP TAKING PLAYERS AS STUPID CAUSE WE ARE NOT YOU IDIOTS.

to Anonymous #1391803

I never played at Vics. I assure you there was a CM named Suzanne at the site I played at originally.

It may have been spelled different but that was her name. I played at Bingoroom it was run by a woman who was really cranky all the time. She sold the site to bingohall at least 3 years, possibly longer.

I don't know when I ever said I was leaving.

I did say I was going to take a break and wait for my payout because I had moved and was having a new building built. I am happy that you noticed that my name was starbuck22 and it changed to starbuck222. I had to change my name because starbuck22 was winning and I was NOT getting credited for any wins. I was told over and over again that I wasn't winning and there were no records of me playing the games.

It was also not in my history. There is another player who was taking screen shots every time I was winning. It was my prebuys that were winning but when they did a system upgrade on bingoroom.ag and I believe southbeach, everything changed. I had won over 200,000 in Firestorm 7's during the contest to win the mac computer.

I had put a lot of it into prebuys. My name was winning, but it was not me. I fought with them for almost a month because my prebuys were not playing and I had no history of them. I knew that I had prebought in all my favorite rooms for 2 months.

My name was winning from those prebuys but it was not connected to my account. Then all of the sudden I saw other old alias's of mine win. Thechurchlady was winning. Where did that come from?

Why were old alias's of mine winning. I was starbuck22 winning on some weird ghost account that didn't exist? You say you can still see they are still active. Apparently so can Randy and Caesar because they have both called me this week asking if I wanted to make a deposit.

I thought to myself????? OMG the right has no idea what the left is doing. Randy assured me that I was not banned. I even have an email from him to prove it.

That is pretty sad when the BH representative in this thread, confirmed that I was banned. No matter who you ask, you get a different story. I wouldn't put to much faith (OR MONEY) in a site like this. They have absolutely no idea what they are talking about so how would they know what is real and what isn't.

I have literally fought with these people for months.

It is very shady and I caught on when my names were winning and it wasn't me. I tried to say something in chat over and over and was told to go to live help. When starbuck22 was winning everyone would say wtg and I would tell them it wasn't me. I do not need to be applauded.

Sometimes you have to do what is right and sometimes what might be right, can also be in the eye of the beholder. My goal here was to bring to light the fact that fake accounts were winning. I found out about those fake accounts because they were using my name and information. As of now starbuck22, starbuck222, corndogbreath and pretty much any other name previously associated with me, is not winning.

They are no longer using the 200,000 that I legitimately won to steal prizes away from others through prebuys.

I had a purpose here and people can hate me for it but my purpose was to stop all of you from being scammed. It apparently made BH nervous enough to finally stop all the prebuys on the accounts they banned me from playing on (or maybe they just changed the name, they changed the email so its possible they changed the name too). That is really all that matters.

I know most of the people you named in that list. I have talked to them in person. I guess you can never be sure but they are real people. One was someone that I considered a pretty good friend.

It would be really kind of hurtful to them if they read that people thought they were house players. I don't think we have a right to accuse someone of being a house player. I think if there are other ones out there that they should step up and tell the truth.

In the end it is them that has to live with it. I don't want anyone else to be accused of being one just because of what I said.

to Anonymous #1392448

So your saying GypsyRain, tothemoonandback, tanks2healers2, Obasan, and redredwine are all house players?? Or they are not, I am not understanding this right?

to just me #1394521

Yes they definetly are!!!!!!!! Tanks has changed her alias to IMAXBUYCARDS........and we know how she can afford to.......and redredwine is now PrettyAndPink2.

to Anonymous #1394599

Yeah...I'm not a house player lol. If I was a house player, I'd have something to show for it.

In fact, they've taken so much from me, I became homeless at one point. This place has ripped me off more times than I can count. The reason I CAN buy max is because I have unlimited bbs which allow me to buy as much as I want with a little $25 depo twice a month. I've been doing it so long that I have millions of bbs in wagering and know I will never be able to cash out so I just keep collecting bbs.

Out of the 30-40 times I've tried in the last decade, I've withdrawn maybe 7-8 times? The rest I was declined for BS reasons so I gave up on that and just build up my account so I can order stuff from the shop. You can believe whatever you want but I assure you, no house player here.

Also, I changed my alias because I was tired of people like you complaining about my wins. If I was trying to be sneaky, I would not have changed to one of my well known aliases that I've used in the past and obviously it's still me as you can tell from my profile pic :)

It would be nice to be a house player though, I wouldn't have to spend another dime here lol

to Anonymous #1394616

FYI- these are my deposits over just the last two years (it wouldn't let me go back farther). I just pulled this and exported it to prove a point.

You shouldn't accuse someone of something without having facts and proof. House players don't deposit over $30k a year....

This is because I was building up to unlimited and have since gave up trying to withdraw since it requires your first born, the blood of a virgin and a kidney to do so.

The last several months, I haven't done as much because frankly, I can't afford it and will end up homeless again if I do.

TRANS DATE TYPE AMOUNT BALANCE NOTE

Aug 31 2017 11:10:23:113AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy

Aug 30 2017 08:44:11:307PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy

Aug 30 2017 02:04:21:720AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 29 2017 11:57:08:500PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 27 2017 12:16:13:117AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 25 2017 11:41:13:143PM RV 50 51.43 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2017 03:23:28:393PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 13 2017 03:55:03:033PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 13 2017 12:12:51:843AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 11:02:52:513PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 10:42:44:380PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 10:23:00:563PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 10:10:26:760PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 06:57:34:570PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 05:48:57:990PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 04:17:43:973PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 01:59:30:583PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2017 12:12:33:687AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2017 10:02:10:967PM RV 50 55.67 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2017 02:10:56:057AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2017 01:25:06:503AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2017 12:44:21:970AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 10 2017 01:58:48:237AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 9 2017 12:59:42:137AM RV 50 89.45 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 6 2017 09:23:58:883AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 6 2017 12:17:45:367AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 5 2017 11:45:18:597PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 5 2017 11:30:53:917PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 5 2017 11:20:37:323PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 5 2017 11:00:33:663PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 5 2017 10:24:52:427PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 5 2017 10:07:34:460PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 3 2017 02:14:37:013PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 3 2017 01:52:36:063AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 3 2017 12:43:19:133AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 3 2017 12:01:58:670AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 11:36:24:260PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 11:09:49:680PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 10:29:47:033PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 08:00:27:390PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 07:23:04:310PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 06:45:36:327PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 06:30:29:303PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 05:53:48:153PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 05:02:18:030PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 04:12:33:167PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 03:49:34:130PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 02:38:25:300PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 02:24:06:657PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 01:33:43:867PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 01:13:58:503PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 12:17:15:287PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 01:33:35:307AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 2 2017 12:11:56:057AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 1 2017 11:09:16:330PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 1 2017 10:05:34:967PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 31 2017 02:47:21:817PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 31 2017 12:53:27:107PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 29 2017 11:52:55:907AM RV 40 40 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 29 2017 12:47:56:673AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 29 2017 12:23:14:137AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 28 2017 09:18:33:303PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 28 2017 02:29:52:980PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 28 2017 01:09:30:143PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 28 2017 11:34:16:943AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 27 2017 05:58:59:313PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 27 2017 11:09:39:900AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 27 2017 02:12:28:577AM RV 60 60 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 26 2017 11:36:47:570PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 25 2017 11:05:09:960PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 24 2017 07:36:48:127PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 24 2017 07:12:19:580PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 24 2017 06:38:37:907PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 24 2017 06:08:47:780PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 24 2017 11:59:55:390AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 22 2017 12:04:42:347AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 21 2017 09:42:00:673PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 21 2017 09:25:53:937PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 21 2017 06:04:55:603PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 21 2017 11:56:21:863AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 19 2017 10:23:50:113PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 19 2017 09:57:44:553PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 19 2017 09:35:03:033PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 19 2017 08:49:04:693PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 19 2017 06:41:39:440PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 19 2017 10:46:47:213AM RV 50 51.52 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 18 2017 05:44:12:600PM RV 100 100.1 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 18 2017 05:31:43:533PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 18 2017 03:12:14:160PM RV 100 101.12 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 17 2017 05:37:54:517PM RV 100 100.68 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 17 2017 12:25:50:527AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 16 2017 12:15:48:630AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 15 2017 02:37:41:463AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 14 2017 11:27:19:873PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 14 2017 10:12:07:123PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 14 2017 09:42:22:107PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 14 2017 09:17:30:517PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 14 2017 07:33:15:233PM RV 25 25.02 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 13 2017 11:56:52:307AM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 11:07:29:800PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 09:17:08:273PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 09:08:08:363PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 12:15:22:113PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 01:41:20:153AM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 01:26:31:893AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 12 2017 01:04:41:120AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 11 2017 04:17:13:040PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 10 2017 01:54:50:387AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 9 2017 06:06:56:810PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 9 2017 12:38:56:653AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 7 2017 09:35:14:373PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 7 2017 12:35:17:807PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 7 2017 04:24:38:947AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 7 2017 02:10:47:337AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 7 2017 02:01:09:957AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 5 2017 11:48:09:430PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 2 2017 12:12:03:300AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 1 2017 10:44:18:930PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 1 2017 10:28:35:220PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 30 2017 07:00:05:223PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 30 2017 03:02:09:227PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 30 2017 02:42:33:150AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 29 2017 03:17:21:740AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 28 2017 04:20:09:370PM RV 50 50.06 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 28 2017 02:34:36:610AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 26 2017 10:48:58:213PM RV 50 54 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 25 2017 03:47:12:810AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 25 2017 02:08:43:387AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 23 2017 11:29:11:067PM RV 50 50.02 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 19 2017 11:53:24:110AM RV 50 50.17 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 18 2017 02:51:42:280AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 17 2017 11:54:04:687PM RV 25 25.63 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 16 2017 08:02:57:813PM RV 50 50.01 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 15 2017 11:31:00:990AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 14 2017 01:42:17:887PM RV 50 50.47 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 10 2017 04:28:33:693PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 9 2017 09:47:49:417PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 8 2017 02:16:12:960PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 8 2017 12:01:27:667AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 7 2017 09:32:46:117PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 6 2017 11:50:33:937AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 4 2017 12:11:06:390AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 27 2017 04:50:28:770PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 25 2017 11:25:17:470AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 25 2017 01:21:44:890AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 25 2017 12:27:53:130AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 24 2017 11:47:53:123PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 24 2017 11:15:13:860PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 21 2017 12:05:41:700AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 14 2017 12:10:39:050AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 10 2017 09:12:53:987PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 2 2017 11:43:51:533AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Mar 4 2017 11:50:33:363PM RV 50 50.73 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 27 2017 02:54:40:370PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 26 2017 09:04:13:433PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 24 2017 11:24:49:990PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 24 2017 06:46:57:273PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 24 2017 05:59:07:727AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 24 2017 03:52:15:243AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 23 2017 06:15:45:470AM RV 70 70 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 18 2017 10:59:21:170PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 14 2017 11:54:31:923PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 11 2017 11:37:52:953PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 9 2017 12:15:14:650AM RV 50 2365.37 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 5 2017 08:52:38:563PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 4 2017 10:56:44:803PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Feb 1 2017 03:52:58:127PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 31 2017 12:36:57:163AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 30 2017 02:30:56:487PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 29 2017 05:37:49:847PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 28 2017 09:44:16:700PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 7 2017 07:28:22:300PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 1 2017 11:07:06:020PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 1 2017 10:14:50:820PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jan 1 2017 09:32:36:863PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 29 2016 09:20:19:370PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 28 2016 05:33:45:357PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 27 2016 08:15:35:437PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 27 2016 05:46:08:470PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 25 2016 11:33:37:760PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 24 2016 11:28:09:907PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 22 2016 06:41:19:933PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 21 2016 08:06:20:513PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 17 2016 12:53:28:643AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 15 2016 08:08:20:057PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 14 2016 04:05:16:203PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 14 2016 01:16:09:307PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 13 2016 11:07:57:933PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 12 2016 06:07:10:460AM RV 50 50.08 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 12 2016 05:39:48:130AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 12 2016 03:35:51:450AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 11 2016 04:37:47:957PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 11 2016 08:48:37:417AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 11 2016 12:26:24:123AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 11 2016 12:07:17:083AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Dec 10 2016 08:41:19:773PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 25 2016 12:23:39:720AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 12 2016 01:59:20:900AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 11 2016 05:11:01:133AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 11 2016 04:59:12:823AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 11 2016 04:02:00:480AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 11 2016 03:50:29:503AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 10 2016 12:25:46:453AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 9 2016 02:06:47:840PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 8 2016 10:47:24:920PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 8 2016 03:08:50:953AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 08:27:44:260PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 08:21:14:027PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 05:32:58:203PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 03:44:46:917PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 03:24:35:760PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 05:10:06:140AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 05:03:29:693AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 7 2016 04:56:37:740AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 6 2016 04:06:10:730AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 1 2016 01:25:08:270AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 1 2016 12:52:22:313AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Nov 1 2016 12:17:52:290AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2016 11:33:10:387PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2016 10:16:24:947PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2016 06:32:07:093PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2016 05:03:23:500PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2016 12:56:33:143AM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 30 2016 12:13:30:083AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 29 2016 06:30:48:940PM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2016 10:29:56:387PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 22 2016 03:18:01:920PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 10 2016 07:05:29:530PM RV 100 101.09 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Oct 8 2016 03:25:42:123PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 25 2016 12:21:48:310AM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 25 2016 12:11:11:857AM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 24 2016 11:57:22:130PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 17 2016 11:09:14:473PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 8 2016 09:35:18:460PM RV 500 581.38 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 8 2016 04:42:38:510PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 8 2016 02:49:57:407PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 8 2016 11:50:26:170AM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 8 2016 12:00:46:617AM RV 50 3241.33 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 5 2016 10:46:51:860PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 5 2016 02:01:06:403AM RV 50 1353.85 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 4 2016 12:09:51:790AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Sep 1 2016 03:19:15:083PM RV 50 1020.23 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 31 2016 07:05:16:723PM RV 100 173.73 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 28 2016 12:04:18:840AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 21 2016 12:16:09:573AM RV 25 1622.29 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 13 2016 11:56:59:097PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 13 2016 09:49:38:340PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 7 2016 12:07:28:153AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Aug 4 2016 08:46:40:307PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 31 2016 12:07:03:660AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 24 2016 12:23:26:013AM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 17 2016 03:01:23:897AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 17 2016 12:07:57:243AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 10 2016 07:26:06:610PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 10 2016 04:01:28:900PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jul 9 2016 06:41:06:503PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 26 2016 02:27:51:530AM RV 25 25.01 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 24 2016 12:17:32:207AM RV 25 2341.41 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 18 2016 06:50:55:763PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 16 2016 01:34:33:857PM RV 50 2286.53 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Jun 11 2016 08:54:06:070PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 29 2016 02:01:23:843PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 29 2016 02:35:44:817AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 25 2016 09:10:37:970PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 25 2016 02:19:05:283AM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 25 2016 01:02:57:973AM RV 50 1437.05 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 21 2016 08:43:21:353PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 14 2016 09:07:50:260PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 5 2016 07:54:22:143PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 5 2016 06:55:11:200PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy May 5 2016 06:17:16:967PM RV 100 105 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Apr 30 2016 11:17:41:387PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB4-Deleted for privacy Apr 16 2016 10:18:38:440PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Apr 9 2016 11:24:37:460PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Apr 9 2016 10:05:24:917PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Apr 9 2016 09:25:44:640PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Apr 3 2016 05:39:28:107PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 27 2016 02:36:02:140AM RV 49.95 49.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 19 2016 11:09:54:737PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 19 2016 07:12:57:950PM RV 500 500.3 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 19 2016 12:58:11:367AM RV 500 500.24 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 18 2016 10:47:14:157PM RV 99.95 105.11 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 12 2016 10:36:50:680PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 12 2016 07:44:48:630PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 5 2016 08:29:13:117PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 5 2016 06:01:47:550PM RV 499.95 501.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 1 2016 09:58:16:123PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 1 2016 08:56:50:387PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 1 2016 05:14:11:683PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Mar 1 2016 02:43:45:450PM RV 499.95 3793.54 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 28 2016 04:36:53:313AM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 27 2016 04:34:23:880PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 20 2016 11:27:48:623PM RV 500 733 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 20 2016 10:44:34:613PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 18 2016 06:06:51:920PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 13 2016 03:22:34:370PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Feb 6 2016 09:32:47:773PM RV 48 48 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 30 2016 08:03:04:590PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 28 2016 02:17:34:130PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 26 2016 06:23:48:933PM RV 500 505.91 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 24 2016 05:39:39:973PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 23 2016 06:28:34:020PM RV 50 50 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 19 2016 03:53:09:300PM RV 250 4557.38 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 19 2016 03:47:17:960PM RV 500 506.38 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 19 2016 01:32:45:077PM RV 500 522.38 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 17 2016 08:10:35:170PM RV 499.95 522.88 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 17 2016 07:27:24:880PM RV 100 103.33 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 16 2016 05:09:15:033PM RV 499.95 530.9 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 16 2016 04:44:10:030PM RV 499.95 503.6 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 16 2016 12:04:14:957AM RV 499.95 669.05 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 9 2016 10:42:27:417PM RV 499.95 2400.01 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 9 2016 09:55:45:213PM RV 499.95 1636.46 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 5 2016 06:11:40:857PM RV 999.95 1028.9 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 5 2016 04:46:21:613PM RV 499.95 561.55 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 2 2016 11:53:36:743PM RV 499.95 879.1 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Jan 2 2016 11:16:22:600PM RV 499.95 1409.55 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 31 2015 11:09:13:397PM RV 499.95 2557.65 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 31 2015 12:28:00:307AM RV 499.95 1599.15 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 28 2015 02:01:54:333PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 26 2015 11:31:38:077PM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 26 2015 10:54:46:987PM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 26 2015 03:22:26:763PM RV 249.95 391.25 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 26 2015 01:04:55:930PM RV 99.95 256.6 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 24 2015 10:39:51:573PM RV 150 154.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 24 2015 06:37:20:703PM RV 150 150.04 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 15 2015 12:38:49:427PM RV 600 1407.9 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 12 2015 07:21:14:100PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 11 2015 09:09:31:567PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Dec 5 2015 05:01:33:440PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 29 2015 09:03:21:763PM RV 500 500 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 28 2015 12:25:26:697AM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 27 2015 05:27:46:187PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 27 2015 05:03:00:130PM RV 25 25 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 25 2015 10:29:22:010PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 17 2015 08:18:55:600PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 15 2015 05:23:31:287PM RV 100 133.3 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 11 2015 07:05:45:817PM RV 150 150 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 10 2015 06:00:11:940PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 3 2015 06:10:20:690PM RV 150 150 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Nov 1 2015 08:56:36:547PM RV 99.95 100.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2015 04:57:16:450PM RV 240 240 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2015 04:37:50:497PM RV 240 240 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2015 03:11:24:430PM RV 480 480 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2015 02:46:22:487PM RV 240 240.4 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2015 04:56:54:597AM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 31 2015 04:50:35:543AM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2015 10:15:38:647PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2015 09:20:55:707PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2015 08:41:22:040PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2015 02:27:32:533AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2015 01:17:26:157AM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 25 2015 12:43:53:517AM RV 249.95 302.5 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 24 2015 11:54:31:700PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 24 2015 11:21:38:340PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 24 2015 09:04:41:227PM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 24 2015 08:03:37:610PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 20 2015 06:38:53:440PM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 20 2015 06:17:34:863PM RV 299.95 299.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 20 2015 05:10:15:850PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 20 2015 04:52:25:443PM RV 250 250.01 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 20 2015 04:30:43:847PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 20 2015 02:25:08:677AM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 19 2015 09:47:36:120PM RV 99.95 101.4 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 17 2015 10:33:01:903PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 17 2015 04:25:20:610PM RV 499.95 499.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 17 2015 05:41:05:623AM RV 249.95 267.38 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 17 2015 04:58:55:793AM RV 99.95 104.73 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 17 2015 04:50:51:940AM RV 99.95 117.08 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 16 2015 11:20:11:123PM RV 99.95 102.33 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 15 2015 01:39:39:377PM RV 249.95 690 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 15 2015 06:03:17:040AM RV 249.95 267.35 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 15 2015 02:21:27:703AM RV 499.95 507.7 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 15 2015 02:04:17:183AM RV 149.95 208.98 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 15 2015 01:35:13:743AM RV 149.95 167.25 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 14 2015 10:01:13:380PM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 14 2015 09:29:46:110PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 12 2015 03:02:52:557AM RV 99.95 108.5 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 10 2015 12:59:16:097PM RV 149.95 162.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 8 2015 03:26:50:540PM RV 499.95 509.36 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 8 2015 02:23:27:153PM RV 499.95 499.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 8 2015 12:32:12:100AM RV 149.95 159.52 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Oct 5 2015 10:57:41:320PM RV 149.95 150.47 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 30 2015 12:47:47:090PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 29 2015 06:18:49:157PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 29 2015 05:35:49:350PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 28 2015 12:16:31:473AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 27 2015 11:42:16:120PM RV 124.95 124.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 27 2015 10:57:29:183PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 26 2015 07:15:40:813PM RV 98 99 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 20 2015 08:54:32:707PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 20 2015 07:22:25:847PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 20 2015 02:35:29:333AM RV 199.95 199.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 20 2015 01:33:40:793AM RV 149.95 149.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 19 2015 11:56:10:350PM RV 149.95 149.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 19 2015 08:59:48:570PM RV 149.95 295.26 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 19 2015 08:01:02:290PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 19 2015 05:09:59:297AM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 19 2015 01:51:54:000AM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 18 2015 08:51:20:930PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 18 2015 06:47:39:650PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 17 2015 08:16:23:967PM RV 149.95 149.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 17 2015 07:22:35:387PM RV 124.95 124.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 16 2015 02:58:05:950AM RV 249.95 252.6 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 14 2015 10:08:59:510PM RV 249.95 250.02 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 13 2015 06:22:55:910PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 13 2015 01:15:38:183AM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 12 2015 10:02:21:420PM RV 249.95 250.51 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 9 2015 04:15:28:620PM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 9 2015 01:07:42:830AM RV 249.95 249.96 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 7 2015 10:34:37:950PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 6 2015 10:13:19:213PM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 6 2015 08:21:04:677PM RV 249.95 250.2 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 6 2015 06:42:18:063PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 6 2015 01:29:27:943AM RV 249.95 253.15 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 5 2015 04:57:10:680PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 4 2015 10:52:37:673PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 4 2015 05:14:21:973PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 3 2015 12:44:22:187PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 2 2015 09:39:59:490PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 2 2015 06:24:12:233PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 2 2015 01:57:58:773AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 1 2015 05:48:49:583PM RV 499.95 618.2 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 1 2015 01:45:55:733PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 1 2015 02:24:03:080AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Sep 1 2015 01:22:35:853AM RV 99.95 100.17 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 30 2015 11:33:20:187PM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 30 2015 01:22:44:657AM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 30 2015 12:36:51:660AM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 29 2015 08:37:51:973PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 29 2015 06:08:46:103PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 29 2015 02:01:53:417AM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 29 2015 12:01:00:763AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 26 2015 09:53:14:200PM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 26 2015 09:36:20:423PM RV 99.95 100.2 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 26 2015 06:32:11:843PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 24 2015 08:56:20:957PM RV 250 251.76 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 22 2015 12:40:23:013AM RV 100 100.75 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 21 2015 01:15:44:420AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 19 2015 07:56:13:113PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 18 2015 08:29:18:343PM RV 124.95 124.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 18 2015 06:54:42:130PM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 18 2015 06:10:55:473PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 18 2015 01:54:37:087PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 16 2015 10:40:23:967PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 15 2015 01:42:25:710AM RV 249.95 250.29 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 09:56:58:390PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 08:14:04:043PM RV 250 250 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 07:18:11:973PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 06:02:11:287PM RV 149.95 149.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 05:04:25:377PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 03:21:51:653PM RV 99.95 100.2 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 01:12:15:157PM RV 99.95 100.35 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 04:00:59:123AM RV 124.95 124.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 12:22:05:310AM RV 249.95 249.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 14 2015 12:05:08:877AM RV 99.95 101.05 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 13 2015 10:08:13:250PM RV 100 100.6 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 13 2015 06:43:48:080PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2015 08:48:05:480PM RV 99.95 100.75 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 12 2015 03:31:59:253AM RV 99.95 100.9 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2015 10:08:02:337PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2015 08:31:01:790PM RV 124.95 124.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2015 07:01:27:647PM RV 124.95 124.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2015 06:10:54:563PM RV 99.95 100.55 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 11 2015 03:30:09:030PM RV 100 100.9 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 10 2015 02:06:34:953PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 9 2015 06:57:34:840PM RV 121.87 121.87 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 8 2015 08:54:35:130PM RV 124.74 124.74 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 8 2015 07:55:49:760PM RV 124.74 124.93 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 8 2015 12:59:27:790PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 8 2015 03:23:02:577AM RV 99.95 100.45 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 8 2015 12:26:35:077AM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 7 2015 10:35:14:080PM RV 99.95 99.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 7 2015 08:02:41:600PM RV 124.74 125.44 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 7 2015 01:16:31:830PM RV 100 100.73 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 4 2015 05:54:12:983PM RV 124.95 124.95 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 4 2015 04:39:41:760PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy Aug 3 2015 11:32:51:770PM RV 100 100 Cashier deposit: VCB3-Deleted for privacy

to Anonymous #1404494

I knew something was up,,,,they cheated me out of 250.00 in prebuys. I was in the afterhours room so i could watch my prebuy cards,,,which never even played!

I talked to live chat,,got transferred,,,followed their little rules after confirming they were bought and not playing,,,got my ticket number via email,,low and behold turned it in to live chat,,got transferred AGAIN,,and low and behold,,was told flat out they were played. I figured there were house players by watching the same winners over and over,,and noticing if two players won the same game splitting the 1000 dollar pot,,i noticed their "card numbers",,but with different names,,uncanny how that same series of card numbers matched up with two different names. I wondered what happened to you Starbuck,,,also wondering about "nevik"..that one pretty much disappeared as well. I also met two ladies from Missouri at a vfw playing bingo one night,,,we talked about bingohall,,they said they each won big,,one hit for 19000,,the other for 22000.

And said they quit bingohall. That is when I thought to myself,,why would you quit playing there if you won so much? So after my little argument with this site over them stealing 250 dollars outright,,I literally just played my 4000 back with the vow I am done with bingo hall. It is a waste of my time with my hard earned real money,,and if i want to throw it out the window,,,i will give it to charity!

Since they treated me this way over 250 bucks,,i dont even want to think of what i would have to got thru if i were to make a withdrawl. I am done giving them any more money. So i will play the slots in "practice" mode until they shut me out,,which I am certain that will be happening soon enough. Looks like as i watch this game as i am writing this,,another "repeat" winner who looks "new" is in the mix,,with Imaxcards,,obasan,,,and prettyandpink(Gail),,,way to go "Ray8941"!

(of course so far he is just winning the smaller 100 pots but hey I am sure the bigger ones will hit soon enough). So I agree with Starbuck222. People try to complain in the room ,,and are shut down very quickly,,and adviced to go to live chat!

LOL,,um really? wow

to Anonymous #1547941

you are all redicilous and dissrespectfull, knowing all this and just keeping mouth shot and not do nothing about it. Old seen say, what goes around comes around.

And you know what, most of as all ready figure that out without you, that is why they have no more players like use to.

When is free cards there is 200-300 players in the room and after 15-20 here and there in each room. I was sick and tired of seeing winners names constantly same one as GipsyRain, Obasan, Yorkiepups,localsogal, and few more, and im done with that crap.They can keep them now and they r not going to see a penny from me and I hope soon they will be shot down what they deserve and they will, I see it ones and I would enjoy seeing this one to

to Anonymous #1577079

i was a loyal player for many years at Bingo hall when it used to be an honest site, Spent a lot of money there and also won some. I really enjoyed it an miss it greatly.

Got to be so many new rules and under investigation every time you wanted to cash out. So many complaints by other players to. I don't need this kind of *** everytime I play. Wish the original owner was back.

Don't waste your time an money here. it will give you more grief than you can imagine.

DONT MAKE BINGO HALL RICH WITH YOUR MONEY. Type your message here

By any chance, were any of your account numbers 842015?

This account is winning allot under the name App842015.

I can't imagine an actual player would do that

Bing0Hall_Rep
to Anonymous #1391367

Hello,

Please note that there are actual players who do max out cards in multiple rooms, just to have more chances to win.

Maxing cards out however will only increase your chances to win and cannot guarantee a win.

All bingo cards are unique and have an unique identification number that you can find on the card itself .

We will always make sure that you have all possible chances by offering you BBs, amazing bonuses, loyalty and a great selection of promos and tourneys.

Come online and we will make sure that you get the best, so that you can start playing right away.

Kind regards, The BingoHall Team

Does anyone know who PrettyANDPink is? She's been winning tons and I'm starting to wonder if this is actually Star's account and they renamed it to that

to Anonymous #1388759

Only because I've never seen the name and She's not in chat

to Anonymous #1410356

Same people who keep winning and changing names. Funny thing when tanks change name to ibuymax I changed mine to manybuymax.

When I did she changed to tanks. I went to change mine back and they said u could only do it every 30 days. I asked why tanks who had changed at least three times in three weeks could. Are you telling me that there isn't a standard set of rules.

Mine was changed backed immediately after that. They were smart enough to not answer. If they had look out. Get out of the scam folks .

Want a solid site. Try ignition. They are poker mainly but do have bingo in casino. And if you win a million bucks.

They will pay every dime in single withdrawal . Not these shell games and delays of bingo hall cause they don't have enough cash to pay out all bets at once

to Anonymous #1410706

First off, I currently am and have been IMaxBuyCards for the last two months. Prior to that, I was Tanks for one month.

I don't know what kind of crack you're smoking to sit there and say that I changed my name when you changed yours or that I've changed it 3 times in 3 weeks.

AGAIN, I have been the same for the last two months and yes, I have the same rule that my name can only be changed once every 30 days. So I don't know what your problem is but if you want to spread lies and tell stories, be my guest but keep my name out your mouth because it doesn't belong there