1.7

I have played this site for many months I have never cashed out. I was trying to cash out my 500 dollars I had 1400 in winnings they said something about wagering its 5 cents on the dollar, omg w t heck this is a rip off don't waste your money.

many many hours spent playing games had to deposit every 10 days yeah win more money, NOT. I cant believe that they are allowed to charge on peoples cards still, protect your computer and your wallet, do not play on this site go to gsn its free and it is just as fun and your kids can play on it.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bingohall bingo video game from Bingohall. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bingohall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off, scammed over 500, not being paid and won but wont pay me. Author liked the most games. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bingohall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bing0Hall_Rep
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1231188

Dear consumer,

We believe there was a slight miscommunication which prompted this review. Allow us to explain in detail how everything works.

As per the T&C, in order to withdraw from a Free Bonus you must first complete the wagering requirement for it.

It does indeed have a 5% contribution rate, meaning only 5c from a $1 bet will count towards lowering the requirement, but that is the case with free bonuses everywhere, and the wagering requirement for the deposit bonus is much, much lower.

You can also opt out of any bonuses and play for your own deposits or with cashback, by-passing the wagering requirement altogether.

As far as the 10 day rule goes, you need to deposit 10 days prior to requesting a withdrawal from a Free Bonus. If your winnings originate from your deposit or deposit bonus, there is no need for you to deposit again.

We can’t wait to see you back online, keep in mind we are at your full disposal 24/7 on live chat, and don’t forget to ask about the cashback offers!

Kind Regards, The Bingohall team