Bingohall - Daily Pattern

33 of 201 Bingohall reviews

Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room.From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.

Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all about fair play...just not impossible odds. Everyday you will find a player who wins continuously. Good luck to all you who are losers.

What are the odds of 1 player winning 6 of 10 games ? I myself on complaining of constant deposits and no wins won over 15 games in 1 day, biggest win being $1000. If you observe the games in almost every room, you will SEE the pattern.

So Happy I bailed out when I did.Now BingoHall and all of it's sister sites need to be put out of business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 201 Bingohall reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 12 #1211461 Lafayette, California, United States

Will agree I've noticed that they are all the same players that are winning and not just in one room in several different rooms I don't understand that I have made several deposits only to find out that it goes faster when you make deposits you made when once maybe $60 then you lose fast no matter what you bet you're still going to lose take my advice this is the worst sign I've ever seen if you have a lot of money to lose go for it

0 0 Reply

Aug 17 #1200453

This is exactly what I've been noticing too. It's not the same player everyday but a rotation of a handful of players. One day it's her, the next day it's someone else and so on. There is no possible way that someone can get that lucky in a single day. The only answer is that it is completely rigged and they pick a certain player every day to get most of the wins. It's absolutely absurd!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bingohall. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bingohall.
Filing a new complaint about
×