Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room.From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.

Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all about fair play...just not impossible odds. Everyday you will find a player who wins continuously. Good luck to all you who are losers.

What are the odds of 1 player winning 6 of 10 games ? I myself on complaining of constant deposits and no wins won over 15 games in 1 day, biggest win being $1000. If you observe the games in almost every room, you will SEE the pattern.

So Happy I bailed out when I did.Now BingoHall and all of it's sister sites need to be put out of business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bingohall and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bingohall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Bingohall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Lafayette, California, United States #1211461

Will agree I've noticed that they are all the same players that are winning and not just in one room in several different rooms I don't understand that I have made several deposits only to find out that it goes faster when you make deposits you made when once maybe $60 then you lose fast no matter what you bet you're still going to lose take my advice this is the worst sign I've ever seen if you have a lot of money to lose go for it

#1200453

This is exactly what I've been noticing too.It's not the same player everyday but a rotation of a handful of players.

One day it's her, the next day it's someone else and so on. There is no possible way that someone can get that lucky in a single day.

The only answer is that it is completely rigged and they pick a certain player every day to get most of the wins.It's absolutely absurd!!!