Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room.From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.
Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all about fair play...just not impossible odds. Everyday you will find a player who wins continuously. Good luck to all you who are losers.
What are the odds of 1 player winning 6 of 10 games ? I myself on complaining of constant deposits and no wins won over 15 games in 1 day, biggest win being $1000. If you observe the games in almost every room, you will SEE the pattern.
So Happy I bailed out when I did.Now BingoHall and all of it's sister sites need to be put out of business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..."
- "I've had my SodaStream for a couple of years now. We drink strictly seltzer with the essences they sell. Have been very happy until recently. Our water is from a..."
- "I purchased 4 Summit Racing wheels 8 months ago. The chrome is already flaking off of every one of them. I have purchased Chinese chrome for my Harley..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."