Bingohall - WON 32K NO PAYOUTS BYE-BYE 32K

54 of 201 Bingohall reviews

I won 32K (see screenshot). I contacted their customer support agent to inquire about making a withdrawal. some of them rude when asking about withdrawal. I submitted all the required documentation to security@bingohall.ag. No respond no Reply No payouts. This website is completely fraud, do not trust them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 201 Bingohall reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21 #1175750

I want be playing there Anymore I have been playing with them for 4 or more years will go back to bingomania where I have gotten paid Every time

0 0 Reply

Jun 17 #1174482

So that's what happens when players win a big jackpot, I noticed that then you never see them again. They can't get any of their money and either don't come back or bingohall deletes their account. If they can't pay out the money then they shouldn't have such large prizes. I've seen many players win a jp and then never see them again. If I won a big jp and got a payout I would continue to play there. It's just a big scam, you'll never get your money. The prizes at other sites may not be as high but at least you have a chance of winning some of your money back and being able to withdraw it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bingohall. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bingohall.
Filing a new complaint about
×