I won 32K (see screenshot). I contacted their customer support agent to inquire about making a withdrawal. some of them rude when asking about withdrawal. I submitted all the required documentation to security@bingohall.ag. No respond no Reply No payouts. This website is completely fraud, do not trust them.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bingohall game from Bingohall and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bingohall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bingohall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1187004

You should sue and get your 34K, that's ridiculous.

I want be playing there Anymore I have been playing with them for 4 or more years will go back to bingomania where I have gotten paid Every time

So that's what happens when players win a big jackpot, I noticed that then you never see them again.They can't get any of their money and either don't come back or bingohall deletes their account.

If they can't pay out the money then they shouldn't have such large prizes. I've seen many players win a jp and then never see them again. If I won a big jp and got a payout I would continue to play there.

It's just a big scam, you'll never get your money.The prizes at other sites may not be as high but at least you have a chance of winning some of your money back and being able to withdraw it.

Darien, Georgia, United States #1171484

Wow that's crazy I would be very pissed off