I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day or two after they are approved. You can see that one was denied. It was because I had used 2 prepaid credit cards and they didn't have the paperwork for them. I filled out the paperwork, scanned it and emailed it to the correct address. Then I went to live help and spoke with a lady and gave her the email ticket number. She approved my documents and my payout was approved 2 days later (because of my level I can get them 3 times a week). The amount is different because I had been playing on the daily bonus and had won even more and since I had to redo the payout request I added my additional winnings to the payout. Don't forget to redo the payout request if it gets denied.
I agree that the wager requirements can be hard to meet. Once you get them though the site will pay you if you follow the rules. Yes, they require personal information. They have my bank account number so that they can pay me. They have my personal information. Never once has my bank account been stolen because of Bingohall. It was hijacked after I bought pet medicine in Canada and someone spent $2000 on shoes in the united kingdom. My bank immediately gave me the money back and filed a complaint. They confirmed the the account was used by someone other than me. You take a risk every time you put your information on line. I always use prepaid credit cards now when I buy things online. It is just safer.
I agree with the reviews that say they are annoyed with all of the people coming in and complaining about the site. It is an honest and legitimate site and quite honestly one of the best bingo sites online. There are big jackpots and the slots pay well. You have to make a deposit every 10 days if you want a payout. You have to meet the wager requirements and you have to fill out the documents. Live help is there to help you and if you have followed all the rules, you WILL get paid.
I get annoyed being called a house player. There are no house players here. There are a lot of people that play a lot of cards and win a lot. They also deposit a lot. Some people are luckier than others. It is life.
I have attached proof that the site pays. I have blocked out my personal information. The payout of $2000 from today hasn't reached my bank account yet. The reason the amounts are slightly smaller is because they charge $10 for payouts under $1000 and $20 for payouts over $1000. They use a payment processor so the payouts come from different companies each time. I guess it depends on which processor they are using that day. It really doesn't matter because they are NOT a scam and they DO pay when you follow the rules.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Paperwork process
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Bingohall Jackpot
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "Scamm I hit all wilds on my own money for 50,000 got it up to 95,000$ and I asked can I withdraw she said yes I asked all she replied..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Besides charging you $25-30 THOUSAND dollars for something that should cost about $3000 maybe.... THEY DON'T PAY THE PEOPLE THEY HIRE to do the work!! They contracted with..."
- "sign the petition to close them https://www.change.org/p/new-york-state-senate-new-york-governor-fox-news-close-larry-spacc-gmc-due-to-selling-junk?recruiter=483996626&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink my car caught fire and they had tried to repair electrical 3 times and failed. they also put a new motor in..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."