I have been playing at Bingohall for over a year now, and the only time I was able to get up enough capitol to request a withdrawal was a week ago.I deposited and received the deposit bonus, then I played the wagering requirement all the way through and my balance was at $300.30.
So, I went to chat and they told me I would have to send them the required varifications to be able to withdraw. I did that. The next day I sat in the chat for over an hour waiting for the customer service representative to collect the status of my documents. After over an hour, he finally got the information and informed me that all my documents had been approved.
He told me to go to the cashier page and request my withdrawal. So, I requested a withdrawal of $300.30. Then they removed the balance in my account, pending withdrawal. Later that night, I went back to chat and asked if I could safely deposit and start playing again.
I was told at that time, that it was safe for me to start playing again. So, I deposited, and played that money out. The next day I tried to deposit again and their system said that it did not go through. So, I left the site.
The next day after that, I went back to Bingohall and opted for the daily giveaway amount, which was $24. When I looked at my balance then, it was up to $411.65. Well to break this down, my balance was for the deposit that I was alerted that didn't go through, which contained a depost bonus, and with the daily free bonus, it should have been $111.35. Then, I found out that they declined my withdrawal because of a cancelled out credit card that I no longer even had because my bank closed it out and gave me a new card.
So, the withdrawal amount was returned to my account. This brought my account balance to $411.65. I was told by security that all I needed to do was submit a document declaring the card inactive. So, after doing that, I went to chat and requested a withdrawal again.
Well, I was then informed that because my account had wagering amounts in it, I would have to satisfy those amounts before I could withdraw. WHAT? OMG! I fought with security for a week about this.
The wagering was already satisfied for the $300.30. I had already cleared that money of all the wagering amount. Rightfully, they should have just allowed me to withdraw the original amount and leave the balance with the wagering requirement in my account. No, they refused to allow me to do that.
I then asked for the deposit bonus to be removed from my account and was told that because I accepted it, they would not remove it, even though it was actually not requested from me because it is automatically added with a deposit. I didn't request anything. Then they threw the daily bonus back in my face also. So, I was forced to play the wagering requirement on my new balance.
Well, of course, I lost. They blatantly *^%$#> me out of all my money. And there is nothing I can do about it.
Except for never gambling there again.As long as I live, I will never give those rotten thieves another cent of my money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I won 32K (see screenshot). I contacted their customer support agent to inquire about making a withdrawal. some of them rude when asking about withdrawal. I submitted all the..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Very bad experience, never again at Walmart. So *** ..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."