I have no clue if it's new or not but found this on Bingohall site just today.Where to file a complaint with the eGaming of Curacao.

Related: Bingohall - Rip off site

Bottom of home page. Shows Bingohalls physical address, a PO Box of course and where to file a complaint. There ya go !! Been looking for a place to complain...

this might be it unless they have the send button going directly to them ! Ya just never know !!

Good Luck

This is just the link you might have been looking for.Might work and if 400 or 500 people issue complaints, the just might look into them !!

Review about: Bingohall Website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bingohall Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution start being legal

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1249702

Lol, no one will ever look into these guys.They make way too much money by ripping us all off that they'll pay off any entity who tries to cause trouble.

Why do you think it's illegal in the US?

Because authorities know these kinds of online gambling sites are a bunch of bull.Good luck with your "complaints" though

Bing0Hall_Rep

Hello,

As you have mentioned, the information can be found at the bottom of our Home Page.

But we find that submitting your complaint via email (at support @ bingohall.ag [typed together]), talking to our Chat Representatives or even giving us a call - will solve matters in a timelier manner.

Our Support Team is online 24/7 to help and guide you.We appreciate you choosing our website as your entertainment venue and therefore, will strive to provide you with the best possible service!

Hope you see you online soon,

Gwen