Scamm I hit all wilds on my own money for 50,000 got it up to 95,000$ and I asked can I withdraw she said yes I asked all she replied yes just need doc.So I sent and today they declined me because in didn't follow rules of winning!

They said can't make a deposit because quate your balance is no need for deposit I said ok ?

DO NOT USE AnY PAYments On Bingo hall !!Or any online gambling site from over seas trust me I have gotta scammed twice but not a lot of money so I'm lucky take my word

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bingohall bingo game from Bingohall and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bingohall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bingohall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Bingohall Complaints Bingohall "I have no clue if it's new or not but found this on Bingohall site just today. Where to file a complaint with the eGaming of Curacao. Bottom of home..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more