1K views

I went against my own judgment deciding to play bingo online but my intuition told me not to make a large deposit.Before making the deposit I asked numerous times what are the terms to withdraw winnings? they completely avoided my question I made a deposit of $7 and won $100 when I went to withdraw they gave me every reason why I could not get my winnings.* BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY OR ANY ONLINE BINGO.* Just play at your local bingo hall

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of bingohall bingo game. Bingohall needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bingohall bingo game in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bingohall.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

I am having the same problem.I hit a coverall.

When I called to withdraw, they said I had to spend so much.

I realized when you accept those bonuses, thats when you have to play a certain amt in order to cash out.Accept those bonuses,and You've sold your soul!