Product: Bingohall Account Clear all filters (0 of 81 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bingohall - No payout

I have played on bingo hall on and off for a couple of years. Won several times but never tried to withdraw. If you receive a bonus with your deposit good luck getting any winnings from these scam artist.
3.0
Privacy and Data Security

Bingohall - Stole my money

I opened an account and played for a year or so, then I wanted to know how to close my account which meant, withdrawal my winning and close the account. All they did was close my account. I am going to get a lawyer.
I didn't like
  • Dishonesty

Bingohall - Repeative and no answer for ling time

my withdrawal from bingo acc hasnt gone into bank. withdrew 200 .00 on 15/10/18

Bingohall - I need help with my account

I had put in for two 300.00 withdrawals only one was approved on 9/21/2018 i was wanting you all to put the other 300.00 back on my bingohall account

Bingohall

Still no answer. They haven't even bothered to send me a mail or message. After been a longtime customer and spending all that money atleast I deserve a explanation. I'm getting really annoyed by this.
Show

Bingohall - My account been blocked without giving me any notice or reas

I play and deposit money on bingohall all the time. But few days ago my account been blocked without giving me any notice and explanation. When I try to chat to them my links to go on live chat or email they all don't work. I really need to find out what's going on specifically after I spent so much money on there.
Privacy and Data Security
#1319617

Bingohall - Credit card Deposit has not gone into account

Bingohall - Credit card Deposit has not gone into account
Put deposit of $25 using credit card. The money is saying pending- has been taken out of bank account but my account has not been credited.
Reply to reviews

I made a withdrawal request of 1500 and was declined..they said I needed to re submit two of my cards All my documents, cards,and ID was approved on the new “verification page “ . Yet they are saying no they don’t have the cards, when it’s saying at account...

This happens to me every withdrawal request, no matter what. I can send them documents now, they'll be approved and then next week I'll try and withdraw and they say they don'...

Bingohall - Because the live support never help me

Absolutely nothing they can unblock my card because one agent did it before,but they refuse
2.3

Bingohall - Unable to get through on the phone

Cant seem to log in to my account, seems like its locked.