Won over $10,000 and i cant get payed out, they keep talking about a wager for the bonuses they gave me on top my deposits... Apparently this wager of bonuses is something like just over $1000 i had to use i total bets, so i played for 2 hours and lost over $2500... I contact customer supposrt and they tell me the wager is $2500. How the *** does the wager go up if you lose? Told the support agent the guy before him told me it was $1000 wager then he recons he made a mistake, the wager is about $980...

This wager i need to pay back (for their added bonuses i never asked for) slowly gets taken away (as told to me by the agent) with every bet i make. For example, if i make a $100 bet on ANY slot game, the wager takes $1 out of the bonuses they have given me, which i never asked for! If i play Bingo and use $100 on bingo cards, the wager will be deducted by $5. So if i played bingo i can probably have $20 to spend at the shops out of my 12,000$ winnings. *** you bingohall you cheating lying ***, die slow every single one of you!

Full convo from one of the support agents, taken by screenshots of my ipad...

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bingohall and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bingohall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Bingohall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bingohall?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1110671

I don't understand what your issue is here...if you actually read the terms and conditions like you should have, you would have gotten this information to begin with.It clearly states that any free money and bonuses only have a 5% contribution rate.

If you know how to do math, then you have to figure your bonus x 3 for wagering requirements x 20 for free money contribution rate so (your bonus $ x3x20). Read the rules people!

We're sick of the new players coming in *** about not being able to withdraw.We've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars each ourselves and have our own *** problems (like 6x wagering compared to your tiny 3x wagering), we don't want to hear about yours

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States #1109710

This is why they stopped using the chat system that sent a copy of the chat to you !!! Now we have screen shots !!!!!