All lies at Bingohall

Won over $10,000 and i cant get payed out, they keep talking about a wager for the bonuses they gave me on top my deposits... Apparently this wager of bonuses is something like just over $1000 i had to use i total bets, so i played for 2 hours and lost over $2500... I contact customer supposrt and they tell me the wager is $2500. How the *** does the wager go up if you lose? Told the support agent the guy before him told me it was $1000 wager then he recons he made a mistake, the wager is about $980...

This wager i need to pay back (for their added bonuses i never asked for) slowly gets taken away (as told to me by the agent) with every bet i make. For example, if i make a $100 bet on ANY slot game, the wager takes $1 out of the bonuses they have given me, which i never asked for! If i play Bingo and use $100 on bingo cards, the wager will be deducted by $5. So if i played bingo i can probably have $20 to spend at the shops out of my 12,000$ winnings. *** you bingohall you cheating lying ***, die slow every single one of you!

Full convo from one of the support agents, taken by screenshots of my ipad...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 88 No 88
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12 #1110671 Minneapolis, Minnesota

I don't understand what your issue is here...if you actually read the terms and conditions like you should have, you would have gotten this information to begin with. It clearly states that any free money and bonuses only have a 5% contribution rate. If you know how to do math, then you have to figure your bonus x 3 for wagering requirements x 20 for free money contribution rate so (your bonus $ x3x20). Read the rules people! We're sick of the new players coming in *** about not being able to withdraw. We've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars each ourselves and have our own *** problems (like 6x wagering compared to your tiny 3x wagering), we don't want to hear about yours

3 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109710 Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania

This is why they stopped using the chat system that sent a copy of the chat to you !!! Now we have screen shots !!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bingohall. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bingohall.
Filing a new complaint about